Why "Make Music" Produces Results
"Can you help me to make better music?"
This is one of the top five questions I'm asked. So, I decided to do something about it ...
I researched like crazy to understand why music producers struggle with creating great tracks.
Then, I refined and perfected my methods with a few of my music students, and something crazy started to happen ...
My students started to actually get really great songs on their own.
And some even managed to go full time into music for a living afterwards. Awesome, right!?
These methods produce results. And that's what this page is about ...
Showing you how and why it works with real-life stories from other music makers just like you.
Take a few minutes to have a quick read, watch the videos, and see if the "Make Music" course is a good fit for you.
"Make Music" For?
- Anyone who's tried to make their own music before but ended up with a dog's breakfast.
- Music lovers who take pride in their work and want to improve their craft.
- Enthusiastic Music Producers who dream of taking their music to the world stage.
- Novices who can't access the right knowledge to get started and get on track with their career
- Artists, Beatmakers, Producers, Singers, Rappers. Music Programmers & Composers who want to make their own music from home on a simple setup with great results.
WHO AM I?
The 'Make Music' course is a part of AMP (Advanced Music Production) & Presented by multi-platinum selling, international award winning music producer David Campos. This course is designed for beginners to intermediates. You will learn how to make music using software to a world class standard. You will learn how to do it easily & effectively using David's Music making methods developed from 25 years of experience.
- In case you want to talk to me via email, your emails will be a priority and I always respond within 24 hours.
- Email support is unlimited.
- You'll always have access to me to solve any music problems to make sure your music is given the best chance
- Get access to our secret "Music Makers Community" for asking questions and communicating with other students.
- This group is full of music creators who also want to improve their skills.
- I'll also be there answering questions daily.
- If you want to be with people who are also trying to get better beats or back tracks then YOU NEED THIS GROUP.
- This group will hold you accountable and guarantee that you get results quickly.
- Sampling has revolutionized music production and is a major part of modern music.
- This is another major resource for FREE awesome sounds to use in your tracks.
- I will open up a whole new world of potential sounds for you through sampling.
- We cover sampling drum snippets like snares, kicks and hi hats from other producer's top hits.
- How to legally steal bass sounds from your musical idols without getting caught.
- Borrowing chordal elements from other songs to use in your music.
- How to use melodic sampling to influence your creativity.
- I'm not only going to teach you the theory and concepts but I'm also going to give practical demonstrations.
- You will get real-world examples interweaved in between the lessons of how I make music.
- I've even included Over-My-Shoulder footage to guarantee your success.
- You'll see how I PERSONALLY use these exact methods in my own studio to get great results.
- Even if you don't have a great music library to start with, Don't worry. I'm going to guide you.
- You don't have to have expensive 3rd party libraries. Most music software programs these days come standard with a lot of great sounds out the box.
- Then I'm going to show you where you can find tons of free sounds, free virtual instruments and free loops.
- You will be making great music in no time.
Ok, How much will "Make Music" cost?
I remember working on my music ... so much work. So many late nights.
So much guessing about what actually mattered when it came to getting a great track.
Over the years, I've spent thousands of hours figuring it out ... researching, testing, reverse engineering, tweaking, and trying to lift my music up to international standards.
Good news ... you don't have to waste as much time as I did or take as long as I did.
I've created an exact map, a step-by-step guide of exactly how to make music on a computer.
So ... you have two choices:
Keep spending your own time trying to do it alone. Get stuck in the weeds, and wonder "am I dong this right?"
Or, you can learn to create your music faster and more efficiently by following a structure and plan that works.
If you want the "Make Music" Course, then choose your enrollment option below ...
The "Make Music" course is out of this world! You breaking down the material is awesome and how you explain the subject matter is key, I retain so much. These lessons are such an eye opener to me David. Once again you’ve made the complicated simple to understand and achieve. This will definitely take my music to another level. Awesome David, great work!
I have learned a lot from your "Make Music" series...it's amazing. This information was the missing piece to the composition puzzle. I have the lyrics and melodies in my head but was unable to put the music parts together. Thank you for providing such valuable information, it has brought me one step closer to achieving my life's dream.
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much David.!! I was lost for a while... in learning in music production but you showed me the right way,thanks.! Huge respect for you,David!!!!!!!
Hi David, I’m really loving your "Make Music" course…Your course is inspiring me to move one step higher in my music. I must thank you for coming into my life and really making a difference.
I eventually shook off the intimidation of using my new MIDI keyboard, and finally ... Your "Make Music" Course helped me complete my track in a way I thought was impossible, and that was creating a piece based upon my own merits.
All your tutorials up to this point have given me a jump start to finish beyond any expectations.
Because I learn better visually, your way of teaching is perfect for me. I am just amazed that after watching your tutorials, I can actually practice what I just learned. Thank you so much, David.
The course is great. Already its taking me a bunch of levels up in my production. You know it took me stupid hours and dumb youtube videos to finally find a guy that can show me what production is really about. I can't really express how much you have helped me already. Once again big thank you!